Friday, December 25, 2009

After the divorce, what percentage of couples continue a sexual relationship?

My ex-wife and I had a bitter divorce... didn't talk for two years and now we have a twice a month (located in different states) sexual relationship. How did that happen?After the divorce, what percentage of couples continue a sexual relationship?
If it's a good situation for both of you, don't knock it.


My ex and I didn't have sex when we were married, I can't imagine divorce changing that.After the divorce, what percentage of couples continue a sexual relationship?
Whatever works for the two of you. It's amazing what can happen and what you can deal with when you no longer have to live with someone. During the last couple of years that I was married to my ex, I couldn't stand having sex with my him, mainly because there were other issues involved, like his lack of personal hygiene and heavy drinking. But I did it anyway because he would not leave me along until I did, so I just did it to get it over with, because I had to. I can't imagine having sex with him now that we are divorced and I don't have to anymore.
How did it happen? Well you must have agreed to it.





But I will say this. After a divorce or break up the things that drove you nuts about your partner may no longer apply. I mean you don't have to live with them or deal with any of their annoying habbits. Or if they were mean to you then you probably don't care once you are over it.





So the problems are gone, but any sexual attraction is still there, all by itself with nothing that makes them unattractive to you.
sounds like you two are very lonely people and are just using each other to satisfy your sex needs. If the divorce was that bitter, I would think this not a wise partnership and would definitely recommend for you to stop it, and move on with your lives.
there is no way i would do that. how on earth are you two supposed to move on with life if you keep that up? my ex and i had no kids, and no reason to stay in contact. i have no idea where she is, who she's with or anything. end it, and move on.
After all the hurt and pain you inflicted on each other how could you even consider having sex. My ex is the very last person I want to have sex with, and he's a good looking guy, I'd rather use a dildo.
MMMMMM hard to understand it since you ended bitterly. I ended it on excellent terms and today he is my best friend but the day I said no more marriage, so did the sex. You really need to move on.
You are both horny and it's convenient. You did like/love each other a lot at one time or you never would have been married to begin with.
That's a stupid arrangement.
You have no self respect. I mean sheesh, going to another state for sex? How desperate do you have to be?
You are both idiots...
You guys were in it for the sex only ...it was never love...that's how.
u r doing this cuz it is familiar territory and you don't have to go out and find another
That is so stupid. I never want to see my stupid ex husband ever. why on earth would you do something like that.
hey get a girlfriend..

No comments:

Post a Comment