Friday, December 25, 2009

If its gods job to judge, why do religious ppl judge gays, lesbians and unmarried couples for their lifestyles

i second the hypocrites thing.... ;)





why do christians judge other groups? like people with different religions than them? or different family setups? I can hear it now.... ';You're a pagan that's divorced and living with your partner out of wedlock? YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!!!'; LMAO i've heard it before, and unfortunately, it's never going to stop. just use thier favorite saying.... ';Turn the other cheek.'; or, better yet, how bout ';eye for an eye?'; how'd they like it if everyone else started saying ';oh, it's against MY god's rules and book to wear shoes on thursdays!!! you're going to MY hell now!!!';





just don't listen. i know it's hard, but it's the only way. ;)





BB )O( STBIf its gods job to judge, why do religious ppl judge gays, lesbians and unmarried couples for their lifestyles
Sometimes people judge, but remember not everyone is perfect and not everyone has that love that God has for us. But God did say that we have to ability to speak to the gays and offter them salvation from God; if they accept fine and good for them; if not, well then I hope they don't die without Christ because their eternal home is not heaven.If its gods job to judge, why do religious ppl judge gays, lesbians and unmarried couples for their lifestyles
I try not to judge people for their lifestyles, even though I believe this life style to be moraly wrong. My son and daughter both choose to live with their life choice out side of marrage. I love them dearly. But I do not condone their choice. As a true christian I would love the person but not the sin.
Because ppl are ultimately flawed and insecure.





The bible says not to point out the spec of sawdust in anothers eye because there is a plank in our own eye.





Ppl who judge others are just trying to make themselves feel better about their own failings. Christians and non-christians alike are guilty of this. But, you're right Christians are NOT suppossed to behave this way. For that I am sorry.
I agree with you and I'm a Christian. I don't think anyone has the right to judge someone else's life.





We all have skeleton's in the closet. I wouldn't want anyone judging me based on decisions I made in my teen years. In fact, I wouldn't want anyone judging me for a decision I made today and I'm in my 30's. It's just not very ';Christian'; like. Jesus didn't judge...he taught.





Matt. 7:1





Judge not, lest ye be judged.
stating that what you are doing is wrong is not judging, its simply stating the truth. otherwise cops wouldnt be allowed to give tickets for speeding, because that would be classified as judging your driving habits.
hypocrisy as i wish my avatar could wink has said


and


usually lack of understanding and knowledge of the supposed true meaning of 'spreading and teaching the love of god'
Never really trust so called religious people for honest opinions, they are by definition deluded and hypocritical.
Because most religious people are blatant hypocrites.
We don't judge, we rebuke. How come people never accuse people of judging when their home is broken into and they finger the thief?
Hypocrites....
It keeps people from having to look at themselves.
a very good question...

No comments:

Post a Comment