Friday, December 25, 2009

How often do you think gay couples are assaulted in front of a school yard of kids?

It happened recently in a Toronto suburb. The couple has three kids.





See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ43KZ5kl…How often do you think gay couples are assaulted in front of a school yard of kids?
That's horrible, but it probably does happen quite often, especially since most kids learn homophobia from their parents and well.. Most parents aren't extremely accepting of gays... =(How often do you think gay couples are assaulted in front of a school yard of kids?
Well, I don't really know about adults and that stuff, but at my HS kids are really good about it. My school been open for a while, and I don't think a kid has ever gotten jumped because of their sexual orientation. We even have a club called GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance). I think that people are totally stupid about gay people and I think that this is almost turning into American history with the segregation of blacks and whites. It's sad.
it's an often occurring thing, A lot of people hide it because of that simple fact especially in the high school years such as I'm in, I won't let people know I'm bi all they know is that i like guys, they don't know i also like girls and they don't need to know.
It will only happen in a neighborhood filled with Christians. They are somewhat more intolerant to gay people.
Wow, I live in Toronto nothing like that happens down here..
Once is too often...I'm hoping and praying 'the couple' took legal action...
like 1000 times
Probably not as often as straights/christians are assaulted by gays.

No comments:

Post a Comment