Sunday, May 9, 2010

Are there any lesbian couples who sometimes have a man in their life?

Just curious. If there was a man who you felt was kind and supportive, and was someone you could allow into your life, or even share your life with, would you be or are open to this kind of arrangement. I would think it might work out well for everybody, as long as they were compatible.Are there any lesbian couples who sometimes have a man in their life?
Hi,





Of course they do, they're called FRIENDS yes, we do have them. Even men ones!Are there any lesbian couples who sometimes have a man in their life?
With me this wouldn't work because women get jealous and have trust issues at times
its a possibility.. people change..





i know few people who used to be lesbians who got married to a man and raised a family.. and just the same, there are some ';used-to-be'; straight girls who fell in love with a girl..





i believe love is more than race, religion, beliefs nor gender..
My last girlfriend was an out of the closet lesbian... and I'm a in the closet gay man.
nope not me...
I wonder in the lesbian marriage, they are exactly complete women or eunuchs (the sexual organ is almost not present) and look like women in facial action, expression and body movement...





In case ,a pair women get married, I don't know how they do certain actions only men can do!!!





There is no end for madness in our world!!!
A bi couple might,but I don't think lesbians will.
it doesnt work
Yes its possible.
Trying to live the dream eh? My hat is off to you if you can figure out how to accomplish this. All the women I have ever been with are too possessive. I'd imagine lesbians are the same, just backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment