Tuesday, May 11, 2010

At what month in a relationship do couples exchange the love word?

I've never dated a guy I'd been friends with first. Apparently, he's liked me 3 months before we started dating. Now we've been dating 1-1/2 months. I am just wondering if its different for friends turned b/f-g/f or not. In my past relationships, it's typically been anywhere from 3-6 months that the love word has been exchanged. I was just wondering if it is different in his case since he's liked me for a while. I hope not.At what month in a relationship do couples exchange the love word?
It all depends on the situation of course, but if he said that he liked you before you started dating, then I think it would be all right for him to say that he loves you soon. You on the other hand-it depends on whether YOU liked HIM before you started dating...At what month in a relationship do couples exchange the love word?
When ever the time is right. There's no month on your feelings.
there is no right answer to this question but i would say that if the guy does not know if he loves you or not after about a year then he does not love you. thats just my opinion tho ;)
The number of months can't express your feelings. You'll know when it's the right time to say I love you. Say it when you actually feel it and mean it.
no right time no right answer just right words and right feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment