Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do most couples really look alike or similar enough?

I took a psychology course years ago %26amp; one of the things I learned was that couples often choose a partner who is facially similar looking to themselves.





Is this so in your experience?





if you look at your wife or husband (or whatever) do you see this in action.?Do most couples really look alike or similar enough?
Ha! Ha! I've noticed this in a few couples I have known. In two of the couples, the husband and wife were so similar in appearance that they looked like brother and sister!





Although...my fiance and I don't really have that many similarities in appearance other than a long nose...Do most couples really look alike or similar enough?
We look nothing alike. He's tall and thin, I'm short and curvey. He's blond, I have dark hair. He has blue eyes, I have brown. He dresses extremely well, I'm more casual. I have long hair, he has a buzz cut. I look Italian, he looks Irish. I don't think we have anything physical that is similar.
Hmm, well once I was out with my partner and his family and someone thought I was his sister!





We don't look a lot alike although we both have dark hair and brown eyes.
some do, some, don't - can't generalise
I guess this is true with me and all my boyfriends and now husband, however I do not see it.
in my experience this is true, people always think we are siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment