Thursday, May 13, 2010

Regarding couples that are Leo/Cancer matches--how is your relationship and how long have you been together?

I'm a Cancer, my ex is a Leo. Our relationship was great for a while. He doted on me, gave me everything I wanted, was very affectionate and generous. The trouble is that he got lost. He was so about making me happy all of the time that he didn't bother to get motivated and do for himself. He also had no backbone and this was an extreme turn-off. We were together five years, and I left because I realized that I didn't love him the way that I should have. Also, he was pretty immature and behaved like a teenager a lot of the time. Spent like he was royalty too---Cancer HATES that! Cancer and Leo can work out, but it takes work to bridge their differences.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment