Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why do some couples ( including gay and straight ) make their own sex tapes ? ?

Also, why do some of them put their sex videos on the web ?Why do some couples ( including gay and straight ) make their own sex tapes ? ?
there exhibitionists probably. i used to make a few with my gf to spice up our sex life and see what we actually do in bed and try to improve it. i know this one couple who seem to like haveing sex in public and would post videos online. there are some people who seem to enjoy other people watching them being sexual.Why do some couples ( including gay and straight ) make their own sex tapes ? ?
See, the first part I can kinda understand. Maybe. I mean. I think my girlfriend is very sexy and I think we look good together, I can kinda see how that could turn into wanting to know what a couple looks like doing it. Maybe. But putting it on the web is just asking for trouble. I'm nervous enough putting pictures on my blog xD
maybe because


when they split and they are desprate they want to see them making out with someone to make them feel better?
cos they're losers and attention whores
some talents should be shared.
ask them yourself
to get noticed then act like it was an accident
I really don't know, but im guessing to help other people get horny?


and so they have memories of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment