Sunday, May 9, 2010

Do you think that couples who get married at a young age can work out?

from your experience or from what you've seen what do you think?Do you think that couples who get married at a young age can work out?
Anything is possible with God in both your lives.Do you think that couples who get married at a young age can work out?
I personally believe in people and in long last love.





I recently read a Wikipedia article:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_peo鈥?/a>





All the marriages are 80+ years long. I can't imagine loving someone for so long when I am so young but its reminders like this that see a real beauty in love.





I think it's easy to forget what real love is like now that it's become a commercial commodity. True love will last you a life time and I think this generation needs it more than ever.





I recently read somewhere that high school sweethearts who marry are considerably less likely to become divorced. There's some irony in that statistic with parents more than ever urging their children to wait until they're financially stable adults before getting married.





EDIT:


To answer your questions I think if you continue to work at your marriage, keep it alive, always be communicative, and cherish the time you have together then you will be happy forever.





While traveling in Morocco this summer I met this 70 year old couple that was having their 'second' honeymoon because the husband had just proposed to her at 50 years of happy marriage.
Of course! Both mine and my wife's grandparents -- and probably yours -- married young, and stayed together until one of them died. There's no magic to it, really, they were just committed to each other. If you go into marriage thinking that if it doesn't work out you can get a divorce, it probably won't. But if you approach it knowing that divorce is not an option, you have to work things out instead of running for the door. I know many couples who would never consider divorce. Murder, maybe, but never divorce. And they work hard to make their marriages work.





In this day and age, marriage has become disposable. That's why People magazine sells so well, because people see celebrities getting married for 15 minutes before calling it quits, then three months later marrying someone else they've known for a half hour. Some people think that since they stay married longer than celebrities that they're doing well. Wrong! Marriage is supposed to be for life, so stop treating it like some sort of short-term game, people!
Hell No. I got married one I was 19 and me and my husband have been happily married for 2 1/2 years almost three. We were also high school sweet hearts. Dont let people get you down do what your hearts tells you. And remember the words FOR BETTER OR WORSE even if it gets hard and it will stay together nothing in life is easy and marriage is no exseption. But if you truly love some one you will be together forever no matter what!
It didn't work for me. I married the first time at age 18, divorced at 24. However, I do know many couples, (5 or 6) that married right after high school and are still together 15 to even as long as 27 years later. I think it depends on the people as a whole, not just their age.
Not really. Marriage is hard even when you are older. When you are young dealing with problems such as money,children and holding down a full time job. Life becomes a lot harder. Also people change as they get older. What you love now might not be something you love later. I don't know how young you mean but waiting until later in life to marry is better. Being on your own is important in finding out who you are.
I believe they can.


At least I'm hoping.





I don't think you should get married if you're not 100%


positive that you'll do EVERYTHING in your power


to make things work no matter how hard times get.


You said your vows, you should stick to them.


It REALLY angers me when people go into a marriage


with the wrong attitude. You know, thinking


-';If it doesn't work we'll just get divorced';.





It should be A LOT harder to get a divorce.


You should have to wrestle an alligator in a pit of fire or something. Too many people give up without making an effort.
Yes, if they are commited. They have to be sure it's real love and realize that a marriage is supposed to last forever. I got married at 17, my husband was 19. Next month we'll celebrate our 7th anniversary. I love him more now than I did even then. You just have to grow together and stick by one another.
i think if you two have love must can be work out.but you need to ask youself do you really love him and dou you think you will be happy after you get married, you should think seriously before you make the decision.
I only know one couple who married young and they have 3 kids they are still together but she has confessed to me that she wished she had more sexual experiences.
yes if both of you are commited and love each other a lot and tust eachother and everything its importent because divorces are harsh and no one likes them!!!!
we got married at the age of 18 and 18 years later we are still happily married. communication is key!
many young marriages fail with in 5ys of marriages ,
nothing is impossible
yes my parents got married at age 18. they are 45 and still happy. this only works if your in love
its possible just a little harder to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment