Sunday, May 9, 2010

How often do you and your significant other go out? Only to couples who don't live together, please?

How many days a week? Can you also include how long you two were dating, please? Thanks!How often do you and your significant other go out? Only to couples who don't live together, please?
i see my boyfriend about 3-4 days a week and we are both deserately trying to save for a house so we spend a lot of time inside. honestly, we go out any time we feel the NEED, but that's usually about 1-2 every TWO weeks. we have been dating for a year (we also just took a very expensive 10 day vacation together).How often do you and your significant other go out? Only to couples who don't live together, please?
I have been datin gmy guy for 6 years now, and we go out pretty often...like 2 or 3 times a week when money isn't tight and if I have a lot of time to spend with him...but if money is tight, and I have like only an hour with him then we stay at home...The about of time you go on a date and stuff doesn't necessarily make the relationship...but, I do think couples should set aside a date three or four times a month where they go out and doing something new and interesting...it doesn't have to be expensive but it does have to be something that helps the relationship grow ... I recommend going to a fair, the park, museums and etc...something where you can both learn something about each other and have fun at the same time.
I was with my ';SO'; for a little over 4 years. At first we went out frequently, twice a week, now it's like once a month, once every three months. Depends what the age difference is. I'm 21 and he's 32.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment