Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How come white women and asian men couples are more more common than asian women and white guys?

all asian(chinese japanese korean...)/ white couples i have seen are white women and asian guys , no matter in asian countries or america


i always seen asian men with white women and never seen asian women with white guysHow come white women and asian men couples are more more common than asian women and white guys?
Well, where have I been?! LOL I haven't noticed that's the case at all. I've also known men who have looked specifically for asian brides, did you know that's a huge business - matchmaking white guys in Western countries with asian brides? They want a ticket out of their country for one reason or other and these guys, well, I don't know, honestly. That's another question.





Bottom line your observation is probably true based on examples you've seen in your personal experience, but it isn't true in general. There are plenty of asian women with white men, trust me!





BTW I was going to give you a link to asian mail order brides so you'd believe me, but there were 225,000 sites - google it yourself!How come white women and asian men couples are more more common than asian women and white guys?
not my observation, unfortunately





I'm a Chinese myself, and am staying in Prague, CZ (if you know it)





At least in here, chances are against Asian men, even attractive ones like me (my Italian friends say I'm more handsome than most Italian -- damn it, I'm beginning to learn Italian or probably I should carry on with my French.)





But if white women like Asian men, it'll be for the fact that these men are


1) handsome (every Asian is NOT, but these I suppose are) or these women are less attractive as these men are. (i.e., either handsome Asian man with beautiful white girl, or average to lower man with less than average girl.)


2) caring (as most Asians are)


3) less to non promiscuous or both being promiscuous, while they keep an open relationship (which I guess doesn't apply, but who knows?)





Also, it depends on where and how are these women raised. Because in several cultures white/Caucasian women DO NOT marry/date Asian men, 'cause ';white supremacy'; is widely-accepted.
because the men ask the women out so the women can only say yes or no. this is in every culture. this is the reason you see mostly asian guys together with white girls as it is the asian guy that do the asking and the white girl do the accepting. also the media has a tendency to skew things by showing a asian guy together with a white girl. i do see some white guys and asian women together although it is much less common. in nearly all cases the white guy is a loser and cannot find a date with his own race so he asks a asian women out. but then again, in general those asian women are not pretty and cannot find a suitable asian male. the general rule is that the prettiest asian women DO NOT marry white guys. i have many pictures that proves my point and this is what I have seen.
I thought it was the men and Asian women. my ex married a Asian woman who is using him. different story there .


I guess Asian men have a very high respect in women need and wants. and that what some white women like .
Most attractive asian chicks work at massage parlors, white guys know what goes on in those places and don't want to date/marry a glorified prostitute.
Dnt I love asian women
you lie


i ALWAYS see asian women with white men
this woman is ******* lying,lol
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment