Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do heterosexual Christian couples have more or less abortions than homosexual atheist couples?

Pick me!!!





I answer..... YESDo heterosexual Christian couples have more or less abortions than homosexual atheist couples?
Due to sheer numbers one might conclude that Christians have more abortions, but I wonder if it's possible that homosexual women might have more abortions than ';committed'; Christian women. Lesbians do get pregnant through male partners. There is a difference between committed Christians and those who are Christian in name only. I would suspect a low number of abortions among committed Christian women. Women with no religious affiliation are 4 times more likely to have an abortion.





Although, I understand that gays make up less than 1% of the population (that's the more accurate statistic). The Kinsey report which said 10% was skewed and proven inaccurate in later studies. Given that there are much fewer Lesbian women than Christian women it could be possible that Christian women have more abortions, but if you speak of strongly committed Christian women the verdict may be out on that.Do heterosexual Christian couples have more or less abortions than homosexual atheist couples?
I do not have the statistics, but I would guess that, yes, heterosexual Christian couples have more abortions than homosexual atheist couples, for the simple fact that heterosexuals have more pregnancies than do homosexuals. One might just as easily ask if people who believe in marriage have more divorces than those who do not. Obviously, those who do not believe in marriage have fewer divorces, since they have fewer marriages.
I researched this before answering and found no sites that had statistics on homosexual atheist couple abortions-as I had figured-


I would imagine that said couples would desire a child very much before becoming in the family way so having abortions would not be common.


Heterosexual Christian couples seem to sometimes ';do it like bunnies'; and then forget that God said ';thou shall not kill';.


2 commandments down the drain


oh yeah, and ';Love thy neighbor'; gets trounced on, too.





I see, a little integrity would be nice. :) Bad, bad Christians
I would assume more Christian couples, since they can procreate without a third party. Still, that's a biased question cause it's only expected that you would know that. I'm more curious about how many more abortions Christians have than heterosexual atheists.
Christian couples I know have gotten abortions.


It's all ';abortion is pure evil! Murder!'; until it actually happens to them.


So, yes, lol, I would say atheist or even epicurean homosexual couples have far less abortions than heterosexual Christian couples.
i would only ASSUME they have about 100% of all abortions since homosexual couples cant concieve.
I'm going with ';More';.....





You need to listen to Jane who became insane....





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8H5z_nv8鈥?/a>
Heh heh. If only we'd stop breeding we wouldn't have drug addicts and Atheists or those Gay people.%26lt;-----hardcore sarcasm.


You tell her Jeff.
christians turn pro choice when their little princess gets knocked up by the lawn boy. Google an article called ';The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion.';
Well...yes they do because homosexuals can't get pregnant...unless they use artificial methods and in that case...I dont think it would be an accident.
I would say that the heterosexual couples have more abortions. Do I win? Lol.


Auntie Kookoo
Ohhh, cleverrrr... obviously the straight Christian couples would have more! Can't get pregnant without a man and a woman...
indeed, sir.
Gosh that would be heterosexuals. You hath cut them to the quick.





Huzzah!
oh, those wasteful homos. don't they know every sperm is sacred?
less
Ooh I know the answer
DUH !!!
more, simple reason, homo dont get prego
Are you stoned?
I have not heard of even one Christian who have had a abortion. Two members of the same sex couldn't get each other pregnant as much as they wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment