Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cheap, Fun stuff for couples to do in Pittsburgh, Pa?

My boyfriend and I are visiting Pittsburgh this weekend... we kinda went all out on the hotel so I'm trying to find fun, cheap things to do. Any suggestions?Cheap, Fun stuff for couples to do in Pittsburgh, Pa?
Two things that I definitely want to do is see the Chihuly exhibit at Phipps http://www.phipps.conservatory.org/chihu鈥?/a> and The Bodies exhibition at the Science Center. http://www.carnegiesciencecenter.org/def鈥?/a>





Other things you can do is the Zoo, the Warhol Museum, the history center, ice skating at schenley park or at PPG place downtown. You must visit Mt. Washington and check out the view. The incline ride is only about $2.00.





If you are looking for cheap restaurants, go to Mad Mex. They have half price food late night food and have several locations in the city and surrounding areas.





I live in Pittsburgh so please feel free to email me if you have any specific questions.Cheap, Fun stuff for couples to do in Pittsburgh, Pa?
if you like art try these 2 galleries:


1. andy warhol museam


2. the mattress factory--cool exhibits made out of lightbeams!! yes, lightbeams.





even if you're not into art check them out anyway'cause it may turn you onto it--they did for me!!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment