Sunday, May 9, 2010

How many married couples out there are still passionate about their partner??

I dont mean still married, I dont mean in love, I mean passionate.How many married couples out there are still passionate about their partner??
I am!!! My guy and I have been together for almost 14 years, married for three, I really hit the jackpot!How many married couples out there are still passionate about their partner??
ME TOO!!!!! THE man makes me weak in the knees!!!! We've been married 30 years.
Me! Me!!
9 Years and counting...just like we were when we got married only better.
My husband and I have been together for seven years . We got married after being together for two years and after the I do's things went out of control. We even got counciling, and that didn't help. But we stayed strong and now I find everyday gets better and better. I love him more and more eachday. We have learned what gets on eachothers nerves and we have learned what eachother likes. It helps to give a relationship time you need to ';grow'; with eachother . And I think the key word is respect.... It makes for a wonderful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment