Thursday, May 13, 2010

Poll: Married couples with kids do you have any?

stories of your little ones ruining the ';mood'; stories? When my son was about 2 on a summer saturday afternoon we put him down for a nap. He asked Mom can I sleep without my shirt I am hot. Mom said of course. After a bit the wife and I got romantic on our bed. My son walks in and standing at the foot of the bed said the following. ';Mommy are you taking a nap without your shirt just like me?';





Ruined the mood but still such a cute story! Its sweet.





Your turn!Poll: Married couples with kids do you have any?
My daughter once asked if she could bounce on the bed too?Poll: Married couples with kids do you have any?
happens all the time


but now it's not so cute



similar. daughter was sleeping - or so we thought until we heard a little voice say 'what you doing? ' hahaha she is only 2 so not too bad

No comments:

Post a Comment