Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you believe that interracial couples between black women and white men last longer than .....?

white women and black men?


I'm curious because it seems as though when ww and bm get together it's usually very superficial and doesn't consist of true love and passion so, therefore, it doesn't last as long as when a white man and a black woman get together. WM/BW relationships seem more solid.Do you believe that interracial couples between black women and white men last longer than .....?
Most of the times, I see white women, with mixed kids and no fathers........when I do see a black women with mixed kids, she is with her husband or she has a ring onDo you believe that interracial couples between black women and white men last longer than .....?
I don't know why people care to elaborate on this. The men and women involved in these superficial relationships hurt themselves. My mom who is white was not with my dad who was black for superficial reasons. She has a black boyfriend who I do care to call my step dad she's been with for 5 years now. Not every ww/bm relationship is superficial.
sounds like one of those youtube videos i saw where some white guy was talking about how relationships between white men and black women last longer..





to me thats total bull.. if the relationship is based on love and not superficial reasons it should last long. It takes commitment by TWO people and if two people are willing to commit despite there differences it should last long. Saying race/gender differences has something to do with it is silly.





Its like me saying when black women and white men chew bubble gum it lasts longer then when black men and white women chew it.. its blatenly stupid but of course you get the few idiots that would actually believe it.. i mean just the sound of it you know it cant be true.. thats what you sound like right now.. what your saying sounds blatenly stupid.
Well my wife(who's black) and I have two beautiful daughters and have been together for 4 years and we a very loving and committed relationship.





She quit modeling to have our girls and be in a family with me and I couldn't ask for anything better!





Yes, we get ugly looks from a small percentage of people but the love we have for each other is so strong that it only brings us closer together.
it's hard for black women and white men to even ';get'; together because the social/american taboos are so deeply ingrained in white men/blk women.





So it's hard for those individuals to get off the ground. I'd like to meet an attractive white man myself but I feel ashamed to look at one, make eye contact to show I'm interested, even if I think he's grogeous. It just feel it's ';wrong'; and i don't know why, really, because I'm grown and I can date who I want.





It's weird, like I feel like everybody is watching us to make sure we don't have an interest in each other. I live in Georgia/ south and it's not as cosmo as L.A. or NYC, for example. That's what people tell me. I'm ready to get the hell out of here, frankly.





but yeah, I really don't understand the dynamics of blk man/ww relationships. Honestly I don't know why white women even date them and I know that sounds harsh but they have such a rep for not taking care of responsibilities, not marrying women that have their children,ect.





They say 70% of blk kids are born out of wedlock and only something like 32% of bm are even in the home with their children. Now I don't know how true it is or how these surveys were done, or if they are bogus. I just don't know.





But it sounds pretty scary. Maybe that's why bm/ww don't last long...because the surveys are true somewhere? Who knows these things? I sure don't.
Actually, that's true. I read a study that said bm/ww relationships are more prone to divorce than wm/ww. However wm/bw last longer than wm/ww. I wonder why
why compare the two? There are more interracial relationships that just those two. Black people %26amp; White people are so stuck on each other. I'll be glad when people realize that there are other races %26amp; ethnicites here in America too.
To answer your question, by what I see and by statistics, Yes.
I see the same thing. A white man has to have balls to get with a black women. So it isn't a small thing with them.
I usually see white women with mix children and no daddy.
Relationship strength and terms have nothing to do with race.It has to do with love,effort,respect,loyalty and etc
This is such a dumb question. It just a matter of how compable two people are. It's not about race.
I think it depends on each of the person's PERSONALITY, and whether they fit each other's needs or not,
most of them seem to.
just depend on the person not the gender/race
its the other way around

No comments:

Post a Comment