Sunday, May 9, 2010

The asian boy & white girl couples are more seen in canada and europe than in the USA?

yup yupp. ive seen it a LOT in Canada. havent been to europe so i wouldnt know. but here in america not so much.The asian boy %26amp; white girl couples are more seen in canada and europe than in the USA?
I am not sure of your issue. You see alot of interracial couples in Europe. And Canada, I guess. Never really noticed it there. These are both different cultures from the USA. I have noticed a bigger acceptance of black white relationships since there have been gay marriages. It is all crazy in my opinion. I don't care who you are with. We just need to live our lives and get along. There are far more important problems going on than who is dating who and what their race is.The asian boy %26amp; white girl couples are more seen in canada and europe than in the USA?
Dude , I live in Honolulu for the last 16 years , married to the most beautiful Japanese girl you ever saw . I am white .
I haven't seen those numbers. I'm sure you are right, though. Good luck on finding out whatever it is you're trying to find out.
Everything is relative.
cuz there's more asian ppl in canada than in USA and europe
well i never been to europe but i think its the same in canada and in the usa
i havent noticed that
Mmkay
.... wtf?
how is that a question?

No comments:

Post a Comment