Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do Christians plan to stop couples from co-habitating outside of marriage?

Even the Republicans don't have this on their platform.How do Christians plan to stop couples from co-habitating outside of marriage?
I don't think churches have the plan, they're scared .


They don't want to loose the mass.


I bet, a lot of them who strongly say that they are christian, they do lots of forbidden things . But ...again they believe they will saved by Jesus.





A lot of them believe that saying ';I believe in Jesus'; is all they need , and.... saved;


That is why it is not surprising to see lots of them convert to atheism ; Might as well ....????





I hope the Christians will not only read the scripts but follow it, and not doing whatever is forbidden.How do Christians plan to stop couples from co-habitating outside of marriage?
By telling them they're going to hell.
They can't do anything about it. It's that simple. Adults have the right to choose who they live with. If others don't like that - tough beans.
I am a Christian and I do not plan to stop anyone from co-habituating outside of marriage. I will, and have, tell them what the oracles of God say regarding fornication. Co-habitation outside of marriage is sinFUL plain and simple. Once I have shown them, book/chapter/verse, what GOD says then they have a choice to make. It is not between them and I but rather between them and God.
Maybe they could hand out mini marriage certificates with the condoms at planned parenthood. Like one of those broken friendship pendants, each person takes a half and they are considered married. Then they can frolic in sanctity until they are bored, and throw their cards out.
Do you think there is some ';situation room'; where Christians hatch plots to stop people from shacking up? That is absurd. I wonder where these conspiracy theories start. Christians will only tell others what the Bible says is right and wrong. It is up to the individual and God to determine how one lives their life.
I don't know, but they can kiss my butt if they think I'm gonna marry a guy just so we can live together. No way. Ain't going there again.
That would be terrible - I've ';co-habitated'; with a few gfs. Squat wrong with *that*! ... *Everything* right with it. ... (And the last gf %26amp; I married in '88, FWIW - a Christian, BTW.)
It's not our job to enforce anything...I'm so tired of ';Christian'; politics. That is completely unbiblical.
Unless there is a law on couple co-habitating there is nothing you can do about it. Give children strong foundation in faith and be good examples. Teach them right and wrong and make them self confident. Be good friends to your children and may be the next generation will be less sinful ?
We don't and we can't.








Men and women have free will, and if they want aids, herpes, and abortions... we can't stop them.





It's sad... but they choose to sin...

No comments:

Post a Comment