Sunday, May 9, 2010

What is the acronym for a group for treating couples when one has high sex drive and the other doesn't?

I'm dealing with that in my life and was curious how other people have dealt with that.





AT this point its my job to do the dishes, I figure no sex, no dishes get washed, see whose tolerance is higher. Really not ideal I think.What is the acronym for a group for treating couples when one has high sex drive and the other doesn't?
What exactly does this have to do with ';Lesbian, Gay, Biseuxal and Transgendered'; Category?What is the acronym for a group for treating couples when one has high sex drive and the other doesn't?
probably because he is gay and wanted suggestions/advice from his community.....geeze.





No it's not right to with hold daily chores for sex. You seem to be ONLY thinking of yourself, which is called.....selfish!





Deal with it, compromise, and TALK, communication means everything in a relationship or it will be guranteed to fail.





I do know what you mean though, I have a very high sex drive, while my partners is about average. But with holding something or holding something over their head to practically force them to have sex with you is just WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment