Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On average how often do married couples have sex in one week?

I have a wager on this with the wife. So calculate this in your answer. A couple who has been married for two years however been together for seven and have two children, and yes we are happily married. I am 30 and she 26.On average how often do married couples have sex in one week?
We've been together for about 6 years. We have sex as often as we can. Usually, between 6-10 times a week. Now, there is something else I need to specify - I am bi, and we also havea girlfriend who lives with us. So, we have sex in various combinations. When my hubby is not home, I have sex with Rebecca, or when I am not home he has sex with her, and so on...On average how often do married couples have sex in one week?
3 times a week. Occasionally more
I've been married for 24 years. I can't even remember year number 2.
Hi Im 32 and hes 30 not very often its still their though i wanna say twice a week if more!And i also have two children also
You can not count it by week, you have to use month!!! 1 or 2 times a month.
my husband gets it at least once a day :)
I would say two to three times a week
4 times a wk
2 times on average. Happily married 7 years with a 3 year old.
I'm a stay at home mother of 5 year old twin boys (their birthday was yesterday). We try to do it once a week.
I don't know about you but My hubby and I have sex about every other day. And we have a 11 mo old daughter.
I have been with my husband for 7 years we have 1 child and our sex life is better than before she was born we have sex 4 to 5 x a week.
I can't discuss an average. I can speak from personal experience. When I was happily married, my husband put it to me at least once every day, without fail. And, that made me happy.
Okay, we've been married 17 yrs, have five children and we have sex about 2-3 times a week...more if the children aren't around. He is 42 and I'm 32.
not often
I don't think there is a normal or average for a couple. Children wear you down, taking care of a home, jobs, and stress over money can take a toll.





I am 56, sometimes its not once a week, other times it could be 4 or 5 times. I think the statistic I have seen is about 2.7 times a week.
personally, at least twice a week is anough but when our libido are at its peak, we make love the whole week!
4 times a week minimum, unless I piss her off.
BACK WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I WOULD HIT IT 5 TIMES A DAY KIDS OR NOT, NOW THAT I AM 55 I AM LUCKY IF ONCE A MONTH, NOW THIS IS A 17 YEAR MARRAGE.
you know pretty often, some couples have no sex at all lol
5-6 nights a week and i have a 4 month old son. Sex is important in a relationship
A few times a week unless the couple is more active in sex. Some couples have sex 2 times a day on an average. Even with having children to tend to.
On average. Would say 3, and 4 in the summer. (Shes a teacher and has plenty of energy then)
With each other or with other people?
It depends on the age of the children and if they sleep in their own beds.





One up on ya....married 15 years with 1 child. Last years 'count' was 3. Years before were 3,2,3x. Keep things spiced up and remember....communication is the key.
how old are the kids? i'm thinking twice a week... or less.
We have sex 2-3 times a week if not more .We are both 44.Not bad eh?
my wife and i have been married for 10 years.....we enjoy the games of flesh at least 3 times a week. sometimes more. seldom less. i am 47, she is 40.
3 times a week. That is what me and my husband od im 27 he is 32.
my husband is lucky if he gets it once a month

No comments:

Post a Comment