Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is interracel dating a big deal in the u.s? and if so then why aren't their to many interracel couples?

Now that you mention it I do notice that there are never any interracial couples. But I do live in the backwoods country of the northeast.


I don't see how it is a big deal as a whole in America, I think that were past that racism bullshit (mostly).


I can see where it would be a problem though for some people, my dad would probably disown me if I was in an interracial relationship.Is interracel dating a big deal in the u.s? and if so then why aren't their to many interracel couples?
Interracial dating is to some people a big deal no matter if you are heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual etc.





There are a lot of interracial couples and sadly to say their are still some who are very much closeted and it is the 21st century and there is a lot more to worry about than who someone loves.Is interracel dating a big deal in the u.s? and if so then why aren't their to many interracel couples?
I live in los angeles nd there are a lot of interracial couples...
Do you live in the south or are you just blind. go to a park,look on the subway.
It's not a big deal where I live.
do you live in the middle of kansas or some place like that? go to a big city some time

No comments:

Post a Comment