Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are any of you couples out there like me?

Me and my husband were so excited when we got the new Wii system, and we both got each other a Guitar Hero for PS2 game (he got one, I got two) and we can't wait to play them! We have an 11 month old baby, and we are good parents and I don't think we're THAT nerdy, but is any other couple out there this excited about something the same? Like video games? Movies? I've never had a lot in common with the people I've been with, so I was wondering about everyone else.Are any of you couples out there like me?
My sister and her fiance are similar to you guys. They have every new gaming console that comes out -- as soon as it is available and they have all sorts of games for each one. They are in their mid 30's and are responsibile, respectable adults with jobs and pets and whatnot. You are not alone... I just think that ';adult gamers'; tend to be a little more discreet than kid-gamers because day-to-day responsibilities require it.Are any of you couples out there like me?
Before trying to find new couples like ';you'; on the Internet, I think you have the moral obligation ta ask yourself why you have never had a lot in common with the people you have been with.
My hubby and I get really gitty when we get a new computer program, we nearly fight over who gets to play with it and figure it out first lol. After we've both had our turns we laugh about it, but that's what we are nerdy over.





He had his associates degree in Graphic Design, and I am working on my associates degree in Web Design.





We are both computer geeks and proud of it, and his two kids are starting to get into it too, (4 and 5 years old) they are BEGGING for laptops for christmas, we are getting them the Barbie laptops.
Me and my boyfriend play PlayStation together, most of the time racing games or collums, I am not that good at the other games he has too much hand eye coordination going on for me lol. I love to watch him play though (I am soo goofy) we like to cook togther he claims he si the better cook but i beg to differ we also love to shop togther exspecially for clothes we are eachothers consultants when it comes to style. We watch movies togther %26amp; like most of the same movies especially scary ones...but at the same time there are a lot of differences as well lol


but yea to answer your question YAWL are fine! LOL
I'm sure there are! The world is a big place
Sounds like you have it all. Do you want fries with that?
yeah me and my hunny just got an XBOX 360 and are planning on getting the Wii after the beginning of the year. We also go nuts when it comes to movies we have a huge collection....we also have the same problem, we dont have alot in common with other people so we stay at home and play games with the kids and everything!
na my girl and I also get excited about things like thatm, maybe we have a little better taste we play the xboz 360 however to each their own!
Definitely. My fiance and I spent our first summer together playing DDR constantly! Now, we have Netflix, and it's alway really exciting when a new one comes in...
I don't see anything wrong with it. It's good you are both interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment