Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is ur oppinion on Black and white couples????

I wanna find out some oppinions for myself.What is ur oppinion on Black and white couples????
i don't see any problem in it any way it is good two different people come together and create a new thing...What is ur oppinion on Black and white couples????
I see nothing wrong w/ it.


We all bleed red.


The only differences between the two are ethniticities, and to be honest they are very close in the way that they do things, and of course the color of skin.


Unfortunetly it isn't very much accepted everywhere especially by the opposite sex of the other race.


I'm white and my boyfriend is black. I get nasty looks from black woman all the time, and I'm called a n*g*e*r lover (disgusting) by the white folk, too.
I don't have any issues w/ it. I dated a few black guys myself, but they were all losers w/ no jobs. Needless to say, I went broke dating them b/c they always wanted me to buy them expensive things. The last guy lasted 2 yrs and I regret staying w/ his loser butt that long. Not saying that EVERY black guy is like that, but that's been my experience.





My husband is Puerto Rican and I'll tell you that the whole Latin lover thing sure lives up to the stereotype! LOL He's got a f/t job (had 2 when I met him) and is a great father and my best friend. He had vowed years ago that he'd never marry another Puerto Rican b/c he thinks that PR girls are crazy. (Judging by his family, I can see his point of view to be rather accurate. LOL) Depending on the area we're in, we do get harrassed (him more than me), but I don't care. I knew I'd never marry a white guy b/c every one that I dated treated me like crap, not to mention, I'm highly attracted to other races. To me, their exotic and to them, I'm exotic due to my blonde hair, so it's a win-win situation.
I don't have an oppinion, but maybe I have an opinion. My wife is black, and I am white. I love her. Here's the real deal. ';Race'; is nothing more than arbitrary sets of expressed alleles that we humans have used to subcatagorize ourselves. Why? To create advantaged groups who take advantage of the groups who had less power at the time the ';distinctions'; were made. My wife and I think that game is dull. Let's play a new game. We all help one another out as a human family.
There is nothing wrong with it. My boyfriend is white and I am black. Those people who call it ';odd'; or ';weird'; are ignorant. No one has ever told me that my boyfriend and I look ';odd.'; We get a lot of compliments from random people telling us we're a very cute couple. People act as if it's equivalent to a bird dating a fish or something... I do believe we are of the same species so I don't see how it's odd.
There is nothing wrong with it, but interracial couples should be prepared to deal with the struggles that come with it... ranging from the judgments of others, and further into the future, if children are born from the relationship, they will have to deal with these issues as well.
I think that if you want to be with someone it shouldn't matter if they are black, white, brown, yellow, blue, or green as long as you're ok with it. I don't care what other people think, feel, say or do.





My philosophy is ';Don't worry, Be Happy!';
I don't see how it really matters at all..





I mean sure if maybe someone was involved with a cow or a monkey that would be strange..





But i dont' see how the colour of someone's skin really matters
I think it's a little odd


which is funny coming from me since my parents are black and white


but i'm glad today you see more interacial couples the world needs more of that I think
its whats on the inside that counts. skin color doesnt mean anything. love is blind after all.
I think they are beautiful and goes to show that 2 human beings can achieve anything if they put their minds to it I also think it brings beauty and diversity to life
not my cup of tea, but that's just me. I have known some interracial couples do well and others that don't do well. I don't see anything different or wrong with it.
Got no problem with it or any other race mixing you can come up with.


I have had relationships with black women.
I say more power to them. Good for them for getting beyond our society's petty differences and just going with what their hearts tell them is right.
my Bf's black its beautiful and shows we dont care if people say they dont agree or give dirty looks.


We are all the human race if people got a problem with us dont look at us X
Perfectly normal.
Noboby's business but theirs.
Whatever.
I personally believe that races should not mix.
If two people love and respect each other, it doesn't matter what race they are.
the same opinion as every couple.
If the people involved have no problems with it then nobody else should. Who cares what others think just be happy!
it's socially accepted
I think its a good thing.
Once you go black.....





No. I don't judge. As long as that couple is happy!
as long as they are happy.
Nice, if they love each other
i think that race should stick with race because on day were all going to be one race
i think its odd but its not wrong
good for them, why should color matter
its not rong or anything, it just looks kinda....well....no offence to anybody, but kinda trashy.


just if u got like a guy that dresses in clothes 2wice his size and a grill. and a girl with naysty hair bad skin and a big ciggerette hangin out her mouth





AGAIN NO OFFENCE TO ANYBODY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment