Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm a gay, just wondering for those couples/partners who are in a long distance relationship-fooling around?

to those who are in a long distance relationship (this is not only apply to m2m/f2f relationship) would u allow / is it ok with you if your lover will ';fool around'; (NSA, NO STRING ATTACH) since both of you are far from each other, we all know that ';sex'; is part of the relationship, and IT IS A NEED, PHYSIOLOGIC NEED





i met couples that allow his bf to mess around with other guys.I'm a gay, just wondering for those couples/partners who are in a long distance relationship-fooling around?
I'll just say that two of the hardest things about and LDR can be: 1) trust and 2) feeling disconnected from your SO's daily life. I don't see how having an open relationship will help with these issues, but it may be right for you.


Best of luck to you both. I'm a gay, just wondering for those couples/partners who are in a long distance relationship-fooling around?
I am not gay but I have experianced long distance relationship and there is no way i could handle knowing the person I love was out doing something with someone else .... But my current relationship we are not long distance but we have both had sex with different people but we both agreed it was okay... I didnt feel bad and wasnt jelouse but i think it has to do with I knew who it was and that I said it was okay and that i know it was nothing more than sex.
I don't think you should be fooling around with other people if you're in a relationship with someone, even if it's long distance. If you really feel like you need sex so much, you can always use your hand ;)
My choice is to be completely faithful to my partner...I hope he feels the same... If he does 'fool around', I hope he tells me so we can take adequate precautions...I would tell him if I did...
it u want a good ralationship i wouldnt let my partner fool around if u love ure partner dont lose them
it would not bother me as long as he played safe

No comments:

Post a Comment