Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do good friends hold hands and put their arms around eachother like couples?

i was at the store today and saw 2 ppl walking in front of me my cuz and aunt. i knew the one was a girl and had an idea that the other one was a girl too. wasn't totally sure though. they were holding hands and putting their arms around eachother like they were dating. i was thinking to myself i hope thats a guy. i'm a girl so i'm not really into girl and girl couples. its like i don't know. if i had to pick between girl and girl or guy and guy i would probably pick the guy and guy. anyway they were both girls. is it normal for friends to do that? me and my best friend hug eachother when she's scared but that's comfort.Do good friends hold hands and put their arms around eachother like couples?
For all you know they could have had a sisterly bond. Since you didn't even know them, who's to say they weren't sisters or mother and daughter. When they start kissing passionately, then you will have something to really wonder about.Do good friends hold hands and put their arms around eachother like couples?
Gays %26amp; Lesbians do. I have seen very few friends do that as well but not as much anymore. n
I've done that a couple of times, but we really were friends
Me and my friends have linked arms before, but we don't walk around holding hands.
They're Gay...


Ew
based on my experience, yes, they do that sort of things. however, one can usually tell what type of relationship they have based on other factors. but i digress. this type of behavior is usually exhibited by teens. it's rare for 20-somethings and up to do this.
girls can hold hands without being a couple but if you see a guy and a girl holding hands and them saying they are friends then they are lying through their teeth
why do you care? who cares if they are lesbians, it has nothing to do with you....
You worry way too much about what other people are doing.
yes it is i used to do this just for people like you to have something to talk about when the joke was on you
maybe they were sisters o.0 through adoption or biologically. Some friends do do that, though, because they love each other in a sisterly fashion and all. Or, they could, like you say, be a les couple.


But yeah, its normal for friends to do that.
yeah, i know a few girls that do that, it's not unusual. don't mistake as a lesbian behavior. but guys.......don't do that. that's gross, especialy holding hands. hugs...sometimes, like a bear hug/thumping their back really hard.


most girls show their emotions that way. i think it's quite normal
yessss it's normal...some of my friends even kiss each other
my friend and me hug and put link each others hand like an Dad leading a bride up to the groom. We both hug for comfort to
why the hell do u even care. it sounds like a cute couple in love who were holding hands, minding there own business.





and for the question, nah i dont hold any of my friends hands when we are out or put my arm around them (im a girl)


but once i was out with some friends and my crush (girl) came up to me and was holding my hand all night and putting her arm around me.


we got some pretty odd looks haha. so i guess it looked like we were a couple.


so yeah i dunno if she likes me or not.





but yeah, thats the only time i've ever held someones hand.





id assume they were a couple though
I see this happen alot these days. I say that it is ok for girls to do it that are just friends. But then there are girls that do it because they are together as a couple. Either way i believe it is normal, and should not be judged for it.
well if they were really good friendsi guess its ok?
It is totally normal, I assure you.


It depends on how comfortable the girls are with each other.





For instance, I am totally comfortable with some of my (female) friends, and we hug and cuddle and stand with our arms around each other, we even kiss each other on the cheek.


It's about how comfortable they are with each other. =]
A friend and I both have a very high tolerance for physicality without necessarily being in a relationship, so we're happy to things like hold hands just to feel connected, even if she and I are just friends.





I wouldn't say it's normal, as in, not many friends do it. However, I wouldn't immediate jump to the conclusion that they're a couple. I'd say it's more likey for it to be a friendly thing between girls, more likely to be a couple thing otherwise, but there's always exceptions.
gay guys do it 2 and lesbians girls do it,,,,if they reach a stage of loving so much they will do that
probably, Lesbian lovers.
i visit italy very very often and its very frequent you see two girls holding hands and cuddling and even arms round each other


i found this rather wierd so i asked a local and he assured me that it was perfectly normal for 2 friends to hold hands


i thought it was great friends showing they were really friends


hope this helps
does it matter
arm aroundeach other is a little like a friendship,but holding hands is a relationship most likely.
ewww.i personally think guy and guy is grosser.but yeah,they were probably dating.me and my best friend say ';i love you';even though we are just friends(we've known each other practically all our lives).but i'd NEVER hold hands with another girl or hang all over her.
they're probably together. simple. lesbos.
me and sum of my friends hold hands, but not like i would wit a boy friend.
hold hands?????? that would be a couple if you ask me.
i soooo dont think it's normal!!! yes, it is true that us girls sometimes hug and stuff but it's not like if you're going to be doing it 'just because'! at least, i wouldn't!!!





and i would rather pick a guy and guy too!!!
Ya ttly


My friends and I do it all the time.


Even if my friends boyfriend hugs she doesnt care.


so just do what evre u want!!
Ha, well it depends on the people. I would say not on a norm but things change daily. I would say that maybe these two people are okay with holding hands and putting arms around each other and do not see it as a show of affection but as a friendly thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment