Thursday, January 21, 2010

Couples only, What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Heterosexual couples only, If you are standing at the foot of the bed looking at the pillows, What side does the male sleep on Left or right?





I'm just wondering what the most popular side for males is.Couples only, What side of the bed do you sleep on?
My husband sleeps on the left and I sleep on the right. I am interested to read what other people wrote!Couples only, What side of the bed do you sleep on?
My husband sleeps on the right in the direction you say looking from the foot of the bed, so obviously I am on the left. Interesting to find out which one is most popular!!! I wonder how we choose it in the first place - any ideas anyone!
My hubby sleeps on the right.
Left
The most popular side for right handed blokes is the left side so that our favoured hand is best placed to tinker with the right hand contents of the bed.
I sleep on the left
Left side, our bed is next to a wall. He sleeps nearest the door and i sleep nearest the wall. Think its a protection thing :)
I sleep on whatever side is nearest the door for some reason, which means at the moment I sleep on the right side and my boyfriend sleeps on the left
He sleeps on the right hand side. Whens hes asleep he sprawls across the bed.
it's the right side for my hubby, duvet between knees %26amp; bare bum showing (don't tell him i told you that last bit, he always say's i don't know when to stop talking.......................)
Left
With my ex i was on the left





with my current girlfriend, im on the right.
my bf sleeps on the left hand side of the bed..
my husband sleeps the right i sleep the leftbut half the time hes all over the place hes a bloody figet
My husband sleeps on the right side.
My husband sleeps on the right and I don't understand why people here are not embarrassed to say which side their ';boyfriend'; sleeps on.
I slept on the left side for a long time but when she rearranged the furniture, I switched to the right side so I could be next to the night stand/alarm clock. We've slept in this position for several years and she's been trying to get me to move back to the left side ever since. I don't know that I have a preference, as long as I'm next to a night stand/lamp/alarm clock.
Well it depends on who has to get up first...


We switch back and forth.
Which ever side she leaves for me
Facing the pillows, at home: he sleeps on the right. And I've jut realized that when we sleep at hotels or at my parent's, he also sleeps on the right...
Standing at the foot of the bed, it would be the Left hand side - so while in the bed, if I turn on to my right, I'm facing off the bed
my husband is on the left and i am on the right,
The TOP !!!
i know the most popular for me is the right
right
right oh i mean left
On the left
my hubby sleeps on the right.
when im lying in my bed my bf sleeps to the left of me near the wall and the window someones got to get cold Tee Hee!
left side-----for years. Even through all the places lived together.
I sleep on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment