Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do couples get upset when they find out about their past sex life?

Is it because they are insecure? Or they are just jealous because they really love the person?Why do couples get upset when they find out about their past sex life?
ITS THE FACT THAT YOU ARE PICTURING THE PERSON YOU LOVE SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE... NOT A NICE PICTURE!Why do couples get upset when they find out about their past sex life?
I think its insecurities and selfishness. If you are a rational, logical, intelligent person, it doesnt matter how much you love your significant other, their sexual past should make no difference, you have a sexual past too, and what matters is now. Its not personal.
lol i asked my husband this i dont even know why i did i guess it was because i was a virgin when we met and i was just curious. It didnt really make me upset cuz he hadnt been with a boat load of other females but it did make me uncomfortable to know that another girl may have made him feel the way i do in bed (yuck) terrible thought gotta get it out of my head blah blah blah look now see what you caused la la la la la
I don' t think it is because they are insecure. I think it is because they don't want to imagine their partner with someone else in that sense. I know personally I would rather not know because then i don't want to have to wonder if what we do was the same way he did it with others.
I guess in a way you expect them to have only had sex with you and if you find out they were with someone else, it gets us mad! Its a funny thing when you think about it. I guess you love that person so much and get jealous that they had someone before you.
they are just jelous and insercure because when a guy talks about there sex life before the girl that he is datin it makes the girl feel like she can nveveer live up to the past chick or that she will never be good enoguht and that is a horrible feeling
In this day and age it needs to be discussed no matter what. There are STDs everywhere and only a small percentage of people who should get checked out do. This was ( I am engaged now) one of the first serious conversations I would have with someone.
why do ppl talk about the past , theres nothing you can do if your girl got it from 3 guys while on spring break, and why would you want to tell her about what you've done. In what positive way will it help your relationship?
I get upset about the stuff she doesn't tell me. It's like when we are just sitting there and she lets something slip out about a past lover she didn't tell me about. It bugs the crap out of me. And then you get to calculating....
I would assume that it is because they don't want to think about the person they love being with another lover. It can also be because of insecurity. Depends on the person.
I THINK THEY GET UPSET BECAUSE THEY HATE TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE ELSE, OTHER THAN THEMSELVES, HAS EXPERIENCED THAT WITH THE PERSON THEY LOVE. SO, THEREFOR IT MAKES IT HARD FOR THEM TO COPE WITH THAT IMAGE.
I get jealous because I don't like to think about the man I love doing the things he does to me with someone else. It makes me sick to think about it plus I wonder if he's comparing me to her.
You don't want to imagine the person you love with anyone else, much less hear about it straight from their mouth.
i dont like thinking about my guy experiencing that kinda pleasure with anyone else i wanna be the one that causes that no one else
Insecurities have nothing to do with it...Its a matter of respect somethings are better left unsaid.
Jealusy totally
No guys like the thought of another guy, ballz-deep in their girl!!!





:o)






Because your current girlfriend knows that I have a bigger c0ck than you.
would you want your girlfriend to sit there and tell you about the sex she had with someone else?
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment