Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is a good couples song ?

what would be a cute song for a teenage couple ?What is a good couples song ?
i have a couple haha some of me and my boyfriends,





differences--ginuwine


Me and My Girlfriend--Jay-Z and Beyonce


No Letting Go-- Wayne Wonder


So Into You--Fabulous


South Side--Lloyd ft Ashanti


Suffocate--J.Holiday


Super Human--Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson


(however maybe your not a big fan of him anymore haha)


You and Me--Life House


If You're Not The One--Daniel Beddingfeild


My Boo--Usher ft Alicia Keys


No Games--Serani


I Must Be Dreaming--The Maine


If I Aint Got You--Alicia Keys


The Little Things--Colbie Caillat


Magic--Colbie Caillat


Collide--Howie Day


Back At One--Brian McKinght


My Love--The Dream


Lucky--Jason Mraz


1 2 3 4--Plain White Tees








I actually just listed most of the songs off of our CD's


i hope i helped.


%26lt;333What is a good couples song ?
I'M YOURS:Jason Maraz


LOVE STORY:Taylor Swift


WHY DON'T YOU KISS HER:Jesse McCartney


LIPS OF AN ANGEL:Hinder
';kesley'; by metrostation


';1234'; by the plainn white tees


';anyone else but you'; moldy peaches
i dont want to miss a thing-aerosmith


wake up-coheed and cambria


tangled up-staind

No comments:

Post a Comment