Saturday, January 23, 2010

CSI:NY And Miami And Crime Scene Investigation Couples ?

So Whats The 411 On The Couples Among All The CSI's ??? So Like What i Mean Is Who Is Dating,Married,Engaged ??? I Have Missed Lots Of Episodes . Please Help Me I Really Wanna Know ?CSI:NY And Miami And Crime Scene Investigation Couples ?
I only keep up with CSI NY sooo heres what's happening:





1. Danny and Lindsay: Lindsay gets pregnant after they spend the night together.... only later on does Danny convince Lindsay to marry him. She is currently in Montana with her parents oh and it is going to be a girl!!! =]





2. Mac: He holds no love interest currently after he and Peyton broke up.





3. Stella: She also holds no love interest after she shot her boyfriend and after she figured out bf#2 was using her to get to Mac.





4. Adam: I was actually wondering what happened to him and kendall, but I think their ';thing'; was over.....





5. Hawkes: I don't think he is the same after his gf was raped. No love interests so far.





6. Flack and Angell: Their chemistry is building up and they did sleep together. Good for them- I always knew they would be a good match.





When did you stop watching csi ny?? That will give me a good idea of what you missed =]

No comments:

Post a Comment