Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do people harass interracial couples on the street?

What's the point?!Why do people harass interracial couples on the street?
Because they are jealous,pea-brain,living in the past,they think they are superior than other or just plain morons.Why do people harass interracial couples on the street?
well in my opinion it's a little weird, but thats what i just think, I'm cool with it though, as long as the people love eachother, who cares what the color of their skin is or the ethnic background.
I have to be honest and say that I've actually done this before but only because the people were trying to get all up in my face trying to show their ';love'; and they were trying to purposely piss me and other people off by talking about them being in an interracial relationship. Some people (mainly black men %26amp; white women) are always trying to tell somebody how much they love each other's race (it's so annoying). Maybe the people that harass these people because they're so annoying.
I dont know where your from but they dont here in Indiana that I know of.
most ppl dont..
Not where I'm staying. And people who harass interracial couples are ignorant.
to express their stupidity.
I agree.


If you're black you're seen as a sell out.


I went through the same thing. Can't be dealing with that anymore so I don't date white guys.
Because they don't know any better--they are ignorant boors. And why they think anyone cares if they APPROVE or not, God only knows!
I think it depends on where you live and their ignorance of it.





We live in an area where there are three military bases. Air Force, Naval and Army. We are use to seeing this. No one even says anything here. And we are in the dead south, Mississippi Gulf Coast, which is nice, because the south is suppose to be known to be ugly about racial stuff.





But these bases have 'immuned' people. I like that. I was never taught what predjudice was until we moved to Mississippi. I hated learning it. But then, when we became one of Jehovah's Witnesses, once again, we learned that it was wrong to be that way anyway and that they didn't believe in it, so we again were happy! ;)





“For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, but in EVERY NATION the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.” (Acts 10:34, 35





More people need to really apply the Bible's counsel.
The point is to make themselves feel good about themselves,nothing more as far as I can see.It certainly proves just how stupid some people can be.
I'd like to think that most compasionate and good people don't do that. Anyone who does harass interracial couples on the streets are rude. They are entitled to their opinion of course but it's not any of their buisness whom they care to love nor is it there place to be judgemental.
To let you know we don't approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment