Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does looking at other couples make you sad?

It sure depresses me.......Does looking at other couples make you sad?
Then don't look.Does looking at other couples make you sad?
No. I have bigger things to worry about than taking care of a relationship. If you have a great job and money in the bank and good health then keep trucking. If you think that being in a relationship is going to make yourself a happier person, then you are not thinking clearly. Try volunteering for agencies that could use your skills and talent. People would admire you and you would be putting yourself out there to meet someone. If you do good things for people then great things are going to happen to you when you least expect it. If you are a kid, or in your twenties, then keep having fun and enjoying your freedom. Yes, I wish I had a relationship but I have two kids to take care of so they come first. Best to you
Yes, now that I am going through a divorce it makes me very sad. I think about the things we use to do as a couple and no that that is not going to be happening anymore. However I have turned it over to God and it does not bother me as much why? Because you are still going to have memories.
yes because i'm single, but more importantly because i'm into a girl who is into me, only she's got a boyfriend, needless to say he's a complete asshole, so, I guess i'm bearing hostility at him in the tertiary person, by projecting my sadness instead of wanting to bite every boyfriend neck off
Yes: when I was in a failing marriage. When I was single and going through a very hard time in my life. When I was in a bad relationship.





As of the last 3.5 years: no. I have a fabulous marriage. I am very happy. I love my life now. It's awesome.
All people in this world will feel situation like this if they don't have their own couple.As A Human,we all need a person who're close to us,caring,loving and always make us Happy.Adam also need Eve.We can't live in this life alone because we all not perfect..





Everyone of us also want the person which able to make us always happy,caring and loving.But not all of us will posses same thing.We will choose our own couple which same characteristic like we want...





We all as creature.what we're able to do just put our effort to find the person like we all want and pray to the God that we gonna be marriage Nice Person.which caring and loving us forever.Its very difficult to find serious relationship that posses all this thing...





To me,i'm believe.If i'll be Nice Guy.I shall find Nice Girl.Because God is Fair...We all also knew about Karma and Kifarah.What goes around comes around and back around...If we did bad things we shall face it again...We as a creature just be Nice to all people.Not cheat and play any people just put our honest...I also don't have any Girl.I test too many Girl,but not all of them is patience.if not patience how come to be my girl?or wife?But,i believe my girl posses Nice Heart just like me...If i am bad,i will marriage same person....Because God is Fair...





To me,i'm not said to see other couples,because they also don't know their future...Am i Right?Anything can be happen.what their purpose to marriage?some will say about Money,Face and more.....Not all Have a Nice Heart?Am i Right?
It used to. I was not satisfied with myself. I took several years and worked on becoming the best me I could. I am happy with myself and my life. I can look at others enjoying their lives and be content and happy for them.
yes it still hurts but you learn to deal and go on and then you start to think fools you don't know what you are in for
It makes me sad when I hear of engagements, because my own marriage has been so painful. I am afraid for other people to go through what I've been through.
Not really, unless im not with my girlfriend at the time.


I dont tend to notice any other couples when Im with her...








dont be down man, we all go through shitty stages, You'll be back on your feet in no time!
Wtf? no...? are you high? Dude, just get over whatever chick you're thinking about, and go read Schoppenhauer's essay on women.
Yeah sometimes, especially when me and my significant other are going through a bad patch
Not really.





I guess its because your single status. Don't worry, pal. You'll get a girlfriend.
Yeah me makes me real sad
Nope. I an happy with the way MY life is.
it makes me happy even though i dn't have a bf

No comments:

Post a Comment