Saturday, January 23, 2010

Married Couples: How often in a weeks time are you intimate?

Once or twice on average.Married Couples: How often in a weeks time are you intimate?
once or twice depending on how i feel,i have 3 kids who are 6,4 and 2 and they keep me on my feet all day so somtimes at the end of the night i would rather relaxe..LOLMarried Couples: How often in a weeks time are you intimate?
5-6 times a week is normal for me..
mabye once a month if I'm lucky. and she says that that's all I want too is sex sex sex.
once every couple of weeks.......................he said the mood has to be right...................what a croc
2-3 times a week (more on vacation) We are 29 and have been married 7 years.
normally at least 4-5 times.
3 times a week
It depends on your feelings. Sometimes you might feel passionate and other times not so much. Be spontaneous.
I'm a newlywed and we have sex every other day most weeks...
I think that you can be intimate without having sex and I'd like to connect or be intimate with my husband all the time but of course hes a man and doesn't like all the lovy dovy stuff all the time. And for the sex part....as often as I can get it. :)
at least 3-4 times a week for us..........
what did Dr Oz say on oprah yesterday?








everyday and then some
3-4
2 days (we have a 2 yr old and a 4 month old) we rather catch up on our sleeping! lol but we try as much as we could

No comments:

Post a Comment