Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why everytime there is an argument between couples Men have to go sleep in the couch? Why don't women go?

That damn couch is uncomfortable after a couple of days!!... lol





While were on the subject, why is it that when a couple gets divorced the women almost always get the house? Why can't women move to a bachelor......ette pad? It's not fair! I tell you, it's not fair.





You gals want equal treatment right....well you gotta start getting used to the ';dog house';.......Why everytime there is an argument between couples Men have to go sleep in the couch? Why don't women go?
Not in our house, if he goes to bed mad, I come to bed naked.....now how can he stay mad at me after that??? ;) Why everytime there is an argument between couples Men have to go sleep in the couch? Why don't women go?
Well, neither of us has ever slept on the couch. If we have an argument, we resolve it before we go to bed. At least enough for us both to sleep in our bed. We've been married for 6 years now, so it's not like we're still in the newlywed stage either. If you don't want to sleep on the couch, don't. Usually women get the children and that's why they get the house. It's kinda hard to move kids into a one bedroom bachelorette pad. ;-) Though if you don't have kids, I have no idea why the woman would automatically get the house.
I sleep on the couch sometimes, it depends on whose more pissed off and storms out first





and the women typically get the house because they typically get the kids, you want the kids 3/4ths the time then you can have the house but keep in mind whoever takes it also takes on all the bills too!





p.s.


to the women who have said that they force their men to sleep on the couch, and even the floor, wtf?





like it's never your fault? please...
Simple.. she who makes the bed does NOT sleep on the couch.





Usually we get the house because thats where the kids live too.. and generally the husbands like to just ';get away from it all'; when the marriage falls apart and the wives get the lions share of the responsibility of raising the kids, and its less disruptive for the kids to stay in the family home.





And yes, I'd love equal treatment. I'd love a guy who is as honest and faithful as I am.
1. must be your first marriage..let me break you in here, Respect that women get the bed because 99% of the time the men are in the wrong and deserve the couch for their thoughtless actions.


2.We get the house because men usually walkout n we are raisin your children too (fighting to get child support) wouldn't throw your kids out on the street would you?


3.Most women are in the doghouse when they get married they are to blind to see it until it is too late ...take off the blinders ladies..hope I answered all of your questions..good night
Asking her to go sleep on the couch instead of you isnt going to end up with you in the bed.


It'll end up with you on the couch for longer.





I suggest that if you want the bed back, you apologize and buy flowers. I know it sounds cliche but an angry woman is sometimes not to be messed with.
Probably because the men want to make up and please the woman as fast as possible, and the women just wants to teach the man a lesson.





As to divorce, sometimes women are more assertive.
You got that s*** right. When my husband pisses me off, to the freakin couch he goes! I even made him sleep on the floor onetime. He listens to me, and I like that.





*Edit:* Some women on here have no back bone. LOL!
I was thinking of giving you my answer but I thought against it. It would only make me feel bad.


So, throw that couch out, sell the house, split the proceeds and then get divorced.



Because you allow your wife to send you to the couch. In my house, we are both too stubborn to give up the bed.
When I get mad, I usually just opt to go to the couch and leave him to bed. But my stepmom was the same way growing up, so I guess I took after her.
Never slept on the couch, the wife has not either, we have been mad at each other before but always have slept together. been married 17 yrs now..
Lol. Usually we just roll opposite ways and roughly 'nudge' eachother throughout the night.
When I get mad, I go to the couch!.... Grr.
Damn That...... we are just going to be two mad people up in the bed together.
Tory wins, hands down!
Oh, please. The dog goes out when he pees on the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment