Saturday, January 23, 2010

Any couples with one shared underwear drawer?

I'm wondering how many couples share one drawer for undies. My wife and I did until she could no longer stand the ';tidyness'; of it. We now have separate ones, me one, her two (don't ask me how, but the stuff just grows!) Also how many just jumble it all toghether and go fishing each morn and how many wear the same underwear interchangably? (ie both wear the same shared panties)?Any couples with one shared underwear drawer?
We share the same drawer but wear our own underwear.Any couples with one shared underwear drawer?
I don't think we can. He is way too big to wear my undies. And his will just fall off my body.
You have more problems than you are willing to admit.
Nope. Don't share the drawer, OR the underwear.
Separate drawers, different undies. I did wear his a couple times when I was pregnant, though, but don't tell anyone....
You have way too much free time...

No comments:

Post a Comment