Saturday, January 23, 2010

Married Couples. . . What was the toughest lesson learned during the first year of marriage?

Mine was to pick and choose my battles wisely.Married Couples. . . What was the toughest lesson learned during the first year of marriage?
How to compromise!!








Marriage belongs on a resume.Married Couples. . . What was the toughest lesson learned during the first year of marriage?
women are crazy
Sadly, that my husband doesn't like sex. Now it's too late!!
Mine was that I never should have gotten married. Could've tied an anchor around my ankle and jumped into the ocean and been better off.
Do not let the sun set with both of you in an angry state- Don't go to bed angry. This was tough because there were times I didn't even feel like looking at him much less speaking to him. But if you apply this, your marriage will fare better.
Not to sweat the small stuff.
that when someone rolls over with the blanket instead of under the blanket it is impossible to get it back without waking them.





31 yrs.
Ten years and I haven't learned a thing. lol
Mine was learning to really listen to what he was saying.





Like most women I think faster so I over-talked him and he never got to tell his side of things.
Mine whould be what you said pick your battles and when to just not say anything when they're being dumbshi.ts !
to not knock her things off the counter as i shaved.
OMG---this is sooo easy and sooo hard for you--- if this IS your first year of marriage.





1. His mother is always right and will always come first--even after death.





2. His mother is always right and you will always come second- unless he wants sex.
mine was to listen to my mother B****, because I was back home, my husband was in the AF and in Greece...(he'd send me flowers and she'd come back with, he's got a girlfriend...yeah...in Greece, near the Turkish border on a mountain top, living with a bunch of other men...I'd laugh in her face and tell her she was jealous, which she was...)
learning that I cant be with him all the time. (I can't stand being away from him)
That oral ends after marriage.
Mine was to learn to let the little things go. Does it really matter that there's dirty socks in the living room? Nope.
when NOT to offer wiskey to the elderly in laws
we didn't have battles, they are not really needed, the most difficult part was dealing with the uncivilized place where we live, hence full of uncivilized people, called SPAIN ... it fuccking sucks!... we are fuccking leaving, this place is third world!
finding the correct balance between 'me' time and 'us' time. still working on it...
Adapting to each other's quirks and life before marriage.... It's not easy for my hubby to understand that he cannot expect to live life the same as when he was still single... I had lots of times, suffer when it seems like he 's ignoring me and staying out late... Even talking to him then was like talking to a wall. I know he was trying to understand my point of view but I think, all the years of his carefree life was just not easy to change... We are still adapting and learning along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment