Saturday, January 23, 2010

How many couples out there have met on line and are you happy?

I am wondering how the statistics are on the subject.





1. What profession are you both in?


2. How long did you date/engage for?


3. 1st marriage?


4. How old were you both when married?


5. How many years together?


6. Happily together?





Share your story or a story.





Thank you.





Fine Print: No rude remarks directed towards the question or asker allowed. They will be deleted. This is just a question. I am sure you will understand.How many couples out there have met on line and are you happy?
I He is a certified Oracle database administrator with a multi-international Fortune 500 accounting firm.....I am a retired professional baker.





2 We 'dated' for one year and one day befoe we married.





3 No, second for both...he was divorced 30 years ago...I was divorced 3 years ago but separated for 9 when we met, and the divorce was in the works





4 He was 56. I was 53





5 this coming sept will be our second wedding anniversary





6 Very happy...we are like the flip sides of the same coin....truely the very best of friends....there's nothing like it!How many couples out there have met on line and are you happy?
In my office of 10 females, two of them met %26amp; married people they met online. Both couples are still happily married after aprx 5 years each. White collar employees.One couple was in their late 30's the other mid-40's.
my brother met his wife on -line


1) she is an administrator


he is a police officer


2) dated for a year, engaged for 4 months


3) first marriage


4) she was 24 and he was 27


5) 6 years going strong


6) ABSOLUTELY! they are expecting their 2nd baby!





on line dating isn't a ';bad'; thing, just be safe!! :)
I met my boyfriend online and yes we are happy.





I was going to answer the rest of your question but you're rude and I now refuse. You can't dictate what people are ';allowed'; to say and you can't delete our answers although your rude self can report. Still that won't get it deleted.





Try being kind when you are asking people to divulge private personal information and your questions might be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment