Thursday, January 21, 2010

Couples: What are most of your arguments about?

Please include how long you have been with your partner in your answer.





1) money


2) sex


3) raising children


4) where to live


5) in-laws or issues with his/her family


6) division of duties


7) how to handle sick or elderly parents


8) otherCouples: What are most of your arguments about?
definitely number 5!! My in-laws and their 3 kids have been living us for over a month and I can't stand it! My hubby and I have been together for 2 years.





Thats pretty much the only one we argue about.Couples: What are most of your arguments about?
1) and 5)





I have been with my partner for almost 7 years and I am a bit of a shopaholic while she is a bit of a money hoarder. Also we live away from all our families in another state and across the country, so we fight over how we spend the holidays and she thinks I don't like her lot.
3) Luckily we don't have to argue about that very often, and when we do disagree, it's never in front of the children.





Together for 6 yrs. Married for 4 1/2
me nd my hubby haven't hadn't no arguments if we did we would work them out without all the screaming and yelling cause it will get nowwhere.
8) other ( other girls or guys)





1 year:)
Me %26amp; my husband have been together 4 yrs %26amp; we mainly argue abt 1) because I am the bread winner %26amp; pay his child support



1,2,5.


35+ years.
1 and 8 we fight when i wont to get a baby sitter and he don't want to.
I've been with my husband for close to 9 years and we mostly argue about my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment