Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Has anybody got a couples massage from Village Massage in Houston, Texas?

Has anybody had a couples massage from Village Massage in Houston, Texas? If so...please tell me about it. I am thinking of taking my husband for our anniversary. Is it a pretty nice, intimate place? Do you get strawberries and stuff like some places? Please tell me about your experienceHas anybody got a couples massage from Village Massage in Houston, Texas?
I honestly don't know one thing about this place but here's the website:





http://villagemassage.web.cedant.com/





and on top where it says ';massage therapy'; you can click on couples massage





I think I'm going to try out the prenatal massage %26amp; couple one too..I loooooveeeee massages and my hubby needs one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment