Thursday, January 21, 2010

In USA : a majority of couples usually cook home or eat in restaurants?

This question is about regular people not rich or famous.


I believe that usually 95 percent of people cook and eat dinners home. We all go dinneout sometimes but question is


about everyday.In USA : a majority of couples usually cook home or eat in restaurants?
I cook often... yes. There are some days that it is just easier on me not to cook. But then again, I also do double on some of my dishes that freeze beautifully. So, on those days, I just throw it in the oven and serve. :-)





We do enjoy going out to eat... BUT, when you look at it this way... around $20.00 for a family of 4 to have fast food? I could take that $20.00 and make a better meal, that is also better for us!In USA : a majority of couples usually cook home or eat in restaurants?
We only eat out maybe once every two weeks, very rare. I cook and bake everything from scratch. I even make my own bread from the bread machine. Ever since I lost 80 lbs. walking, exercising, drinking more water and green tea, and eating better in 2005, I decided to continue the same routine for my family. Now if we eat out, we are very choosy, a lot of greasy foods just make my stomach upset. I'm glad that I made this healthy decision for my family. Out of the 10 people that we normally hang out with, about 7 of those people normally eat out with their families regularly 5-6 times a week and 3 of those people normally eat home cooked meals.
We hardly ever eat out.





He is a bodybuilder and I am a personal trainer and you have to eat right just about all the time and typical bodybuilders have not so normal eating requirements.....
For us, the break-down is probably something like that - 70% dinners at home, 20% going out to eat, and 10% ordering in. We go out or order pizza at least once a week.
My husband and I eat out about 4-5 times a week so we must be in the minority. The funny thing is, he's a chef.
We cook at home for all dinners except maybe once a week... even then... its like out for pizza or cheap mexican or oriental food...
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment