Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are the top 5 things that couples argue about.?

Making a list would be great [even expected]. However if you make a list like for instance, (1)money etc.,, then can you PRETTY PLEASE tell me a specific situation in which you argued about money. What was the argument about? Did you want to buy fishing gear and she wanted to buy italian pumps?


Use all the details needed because I reward details.What are the top 5 things that couples argue about.?
1 Money


';Why did you buy that without asking me first?';


';It was my money I can buy whatever I want with it';





2 In laws


';My mother is coming over';


';Sigh';


';Why did you sigh?';





3 Children


';Honey can you watch Jr for the night I need to go shopping';


';Its the game tonight, I'm having the guys over';


';I need to buy new shoes, you have to watch him';





4 Infedility


';Where were you last night';


';At work';


';thats was your excuse last time';





5 Friends


';Your friends always leave such a mess when they come over';


';So do yours';


';No they don't they are very clean';What are the top 5 things that couples argue about.?
1-Money


2-Kids


3-Past relationships


4-Jealousy issues


5-Family
sex


sex


sex


sex


sex
1. Communication


2. Sex


3. Family/Inlaws


4. Basic Dymanics(who is responible for what)


5. Money





If you get to number 5 you mine as well call it quits the money has to be straighted out and well spent because in marriage money goes a long way.
Money is the number one cause for distress in a marriage. Being in debt is stressful and can result in short tempers for both partners. Also, if one spouse makes a large purchase without consulting their other half it can cause major grief, resentment and a lack of trust. For instance, my Father In Law once bought a car without even so much as telling his wife that he was looking. That was a big no-no. It caused them problems for a long time.





Another thing that is common to argue about is how to raise children. I can remember my own parents arguing on a regular basis over things such as -- Was I ready to start taking on chores -- Should I be allowed to go out to partys or other functions -- Was I putting enough effort into my schoolwork, etc. It caused lots of strife and although my parents stuck it out until I was grown and moved out, they eventually divorced because of the animosity it had caused them for all those years previous.





And of course if one partner has been unfaithful to another that would (I assume) be yet another major thing that they would argue about. I don't have any first hand experience on the subject, but it's pretty self-explanitory. Trust issues abound!
MONEY, COMMUNICATION, FRIENDS, HOUSEWORK, WTF..WERE YOU AT?..OHH, THE TOILET SEAT.
1. MONEY ~ Found out that a majority of what we've done over the last few years was put on credit cards when i thought it was paid for with cash. My wife manages our finances, so when i asked her why she waited until we're maxed out she said ';you didn't ask';. Her solution to our credit card balances? ';make more money';.





2. APPRECIATION ~ I doubt my wife feels like I appreciate the job she does as a stay at home mom to our twin 17 month old daughters. Perhaps. But I don't think she appreciates the fact that I have a home office, that I make enough for her to BE a stay at home mom, and that in addition to earning a living that I also cook, help fold laundry, take care of our girls, and still manage to want sex at the end of the day even though it's been 2-3 days since she's showered.





3. COMMUNICATION ~ Whenever we argue (which lately it seems like a lot) I am always the one trying to analyse things, fix things, and trying to make them better. She's convinced that it's all just me be an assshole. Maybe sometimes, but ALL the time? C'mon.





4. FAMILY ~ I have a very poor relationship with my family, which I can honestly say is THEIR fault and not ours. Wife seems to think that this means we can spend ALL our time with hers. And whenver my brother comes over she acts like it's an inconvenience.





5. FAIRNESS ~ I don't think my wife is fair. I will help her clean the house for two days before she hosts a Longerberger party or something, but because I say something that sets her off, she doesn't think she needs to clean the house when I have a business partner over for dinner. Unless it DIRECTLY effects her, she couldn't care any less it seems.





Wow. Reading all this makes my wife sound like a real bytch. And yet I married her anyway. Good thing she's blonde, big boobs, and likes to have FMF 3somes every once in a while......
The biggest and most frequent arguments my fiance and I endure is about his not picking up after himself. For instance, I try not to nag, but I politely ask him to not take his socks off and leave them in the living room, but instead take them to our bedroom. (His socks are so crunchy and gross, I'm afraid it will scare our friends away.)





The second one is his friends and how he allows them to disrespect me in my own home. My nickname is ';Boobs';, because I have large breasts. For example: ';Hey Boobs, are there any more chips left?'; I speak up for myself, and they fight back with me, but he does not stand up for me. So when they go home, we fight about it. And it's never resolved.





Third, he tells his friends and co-workers that I don't have sex with him and that he ';only'; gets it three times a week. (I know, too much info...but it's the truth, although ridiculous.) What an exaggerator.





Fourth, when I've had a bad day I'm not allowed to express it or even talk about it. He just tells me to take some EXTRA STRENGTH Midol. I call him sexist and he just calls me ';she-thing.'; Not cool.





And finally, he picks a fight with me if I leave my box of tampons out on the bathroom floor for visitors to see. It's unfair that I can't do that and he can leave his crunchy, smelly, moldy socks out to ferment on the living room couch.








....and we never fight about money.
Money- I am a saver and she is a spender.





Dating- We go out once a week, but she wants to go out more often. Hard to with four kids.





Communication- She says I don't talk enough, I think she talks to much.





Raising Kids- I am strict, she is lenient.





Sorry I don't have a fifth one for ya. More details are between me and her.
1 . Quality and variety of home food. 2.Wasting money on frivolities. 3.Upbringing of kids and monitoring growing children. 4.In laws and other relations . 5. House upkeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment