Friday, January 15, 2010

What are some good costume ideas for couples?

Fred and Wilma Flintstone


Ozzy and Sharon


Barney and Betty Rubble


Danny and Sandy (grease)


Jeanne and The Major


Ketchup and Mustard


Austin Powers and Felicity Shagwell


Ken and BarbieWhat are some good costume ideas for couples?
A bride and a vampire, better use gelWhat are some good costume ideas for couples?
I know someone who went as Cruella and her b/f went as a dalmation! I thought was funny haha.


I'm going as sexy snow white %26amp; my boyfriend is going as prince charming. It's SO cute.


Police officer %26amp; inmate? Kinda overused but I think it's a good idea!





=)
The funniest one I've seen was the male wearing a three prong power cord suit, and the female wearing a wall socket suit.





Check out spencers gifts, they got lots of cool stuff.
referee and ball player. that way if you b/f does want to dress up he can put some basketball gear on and you still look like a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment