Friday, January 15, 2010

Couples would you consider yourself ?

More attracted or less attracted to your spouse/partner since you started together?





Be specific in your answers if you don't mind... I will read even the long ones.Couples would you consider yourself ?
More attracted to him. We are going on 4 years together, we got married in October. When Sean comes home, I find myself just smiling from ear to ear.





We have both gone through changes in our mannerism, looks, dress. You name it. But we do those things together. Like, I use to be VERY uncomfortable to ever introduce him as anything other than my ';friend';, well he was not ok with that. ha ha. So now when I introduce him, he makes it a point to say ';hi, I'm the husband'; ha ha and that just makes me blush and smile.





So, YES. I am very attracted to him, even more so.





The physical part just so you know, also is there. We both work out daily. We take care of our body's so that we are healthy, and we know that we can't get lazy in our looks or appearance.Couples would you consider yourself ?
more. he's just...amazing. he's my everything, i couldn't ask for a better (or hotter, keeping on topic) boyfriend. i don't deserve him, he's far too gorgeous and amazing for me.
Once I got to know her, I was more attracted to her. She is visually hot, but her personality drew me in.
Less.





They say they like me online, but in real life, not really..
  • john masters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment